Thursday, December 1, 2011

New Rovings

Stonehedge Fiber Mill sent back 2 of my rovings today. 
This is a blend from a Double Coated Shetland Ewe Lamb and a Suri llama.  I currently have this on my wheel.  I am really enjoying spinning it.  Would over dye easily if you liked but is a light creamy white natural color. $2.50 an ounce
This oh so soft roving is a blend of Morrit Shetland, Red kid mohair and Chocolate Angora!  Very soft and I can't wait to get some of this on my wheel, had it been on top of the box I would have spun it first.  These rovings have a little more VM in them than I like due to my hay feeding situation last winter but comes out easy while spinning and does not take away from the spinning enjoyment at all, is priced accordingly.  $3.50 an ounce.  email me at psalms121@rocketmail.com  God Bless! Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment