Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bailey and Bruno

Well I said I would try to post pics of some of my black Giants but I have not seemed to take any pictures yet.  I did however get some pics of my Boxers Bailey and Bruno.  Bruno has not been on the blog before that I can remember.  He is a full brother to Bailey but from a different litter.  The lady never had his tail docked so he is all natural so to speak.  Other than him going to see the vet Friday to be neutered.


Bruno loves his toys and will pull almost everyone out of the box to play.  He plays with toys more than Moses and Bailey combined.


As you can see he sure does love his sister!  She loves him to unless there is food involved LOL.  All 3 of my kids (dogs) have middle names.  Moses Matthew after my little brother Matthew Charles.  Bailey Marie just cause the way I liked the way it sounded.  Bruno is named after my mom her middle name is Dawn so I named him Bruno Donly.  Hope you enjoyed the pics God Bless!

2 comments: