Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Black Giants

Tonight I took a couple pics of some of my Black Giant project to share with everyone so you can see how far I am in the process.  So far I am getting some nice type and wool but I would still like to work on darker color and of course bigger rabbits.  They have come a long way since I first started though my latest buck I do believe will make weight and then some by time he is Sr, my does usually do as well. 

  
This is Dusty's Yang.  She was clipped this evening and has a very nice amount of oh so soft wool with a 4 inch staple. 
Dusty's Chunky Monkey.  Growing her 2nd coat with tons of crimp and impressive texture and density.  Under this wool she is a tank!  I am in love with how solid her body is.




This is Dusty's Theopolis.  Theopolis is who the book of Acts in Bible was wrote which is where he gets his name.  Growing his second coat and there is tons of it coming in!  He should make a very nice her sire, I have currently got him bred to 2 does even though he is still quite young.  God Bless Dustin

3 comments:

  1. Lovin' the look of Yang. Maybe its her head and ears, which are so French-looking.

    ReplyDelete