Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Babies!

After I returned home from the Columbus Ohio mini convention yesterday where I was meeting a friend and making some new ones Drusilla had her first litter. Dru is a fawn German cross.

There are 2 Reds in this litter I am very excited about, an opal, 2 REW,2 Black a couple chestnuts and then the kit in the lower left hand corner that is looking like it may be a lynx or something to that effect. I have never had a lynx baby so not sure what they look like.
This next pic is a litter of blacks out of Stormie and Eddie. Out of 8 babies I only have 3 does one of which has a white spot on it forehead. All are very dark black though so should have good color for my black program.

Hope you enjoyed the bunny pics! God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. What?! How did I miss you there? We angora people were waiting around 4ever to be judged. You were sneaky! Congrats on the new litter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there Saturday Maureen, I should have said that a little better. I had my bible class on Sunday evening so I could not make the show. I would have made sure I stopped in and said Hello. I did get to see Colleen, Tina, and Janet.

    ReplyDelete