Friday, August 24, 2012

Black Giant Anogra Crosses for Sale

I have 2 Black Giant Angora crosses for sale out of my breeding program.

Bluewood Bunnies Black Ice DOB 1/31/2011 Reserved Phil and Judy Osborn
This guy has tons of soft wool goes back to the black Germans and out of a doe from Abundant Acres in MD. Weighs right around 10lbs proven breeder.

 Dusty's Petros DOB 2/10/2012 $100 Sold thanks Missy!
Very nice little guy I would like to see more strength in his shoulders but if I didn't have both parents and his sister he would be staying to sire babies.  Lovely soft wool very nice density.  I think this guy has perfect texture!  At 6 months he wights 9lb4oz so should have no problem making Sr weight. Bred to a Giant his babies will be pure!

 Contact me at psalms121@rocketmail.com
God Bless
Dustin

1 comment: