Monday, July 23, 2012

Confetti Batts

Sorry its been so long since I have posted.  Things have been slowing down at work with the promise of shut down weeks coming up in Aug and Oct.  So I have been trying to process some of my own fiber instead of sending it to the mill.  Here are some of my first batts "Confetti Batts".  They are from my Finn Shetland cross ewe and I blending in recycled silk scraps.  Here are some pics hope you enjoy them!






It was hard to capture all the silk in the batts and I am not sure I got in these pics but I uploaded several so hopefully you could see them.  I think they look better in person.  I have a black BL/BFL lamb fleece I am going to card up a couple batts of in this manner to see how I like them as well.  I still need to get that one picked and washed.  God Bless and keep those bunnies cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment